Do you want to keep healthy and more happy?, You knew that dance is the natural expression of feelings and sensations through of the body, but more than that gives us many benefits such as physical, mental, personal, social, education and even in the politic. Let's see some dance benefits as the most beneficial recreational pastime in these fields:
Physical and mental benefits
- Dancing during an exhaustive half an hour can burn between 5 to 10 calories per minute depending of the type of dance and the intensity.
- The cardiovascular conditioning will be affected by a vigorous dance and how long you dance and how regularly you do it, without doubt help to your health.
- With a right routine of regular dance you enhance the posture and concentration.
- Dancing improves your mobility with side-to-side movements, makes strong bones and prevents the risk of osteoporosis.
- Doctors consider dancing as important part in the rehabilitation from heart or knee surgery.
- The tone muscles will be improved throughout the body with regular dances especially in legs and buttocks zones. Dancing increase strength and stamina.
- Depending of dance rhythm, it helps to reduce tension and stress.
- Dancing enhance your brain activity.
- Dancing exercises improve your fitness and help to weight loss or control.
- Dancing strength the lungs and increase the capacity of their workload.
Personal and social benefits
- Dancing provide a way to share with other people and improve your social life.
- Dancing liberate endorphins that help us to encourage feelings of being-well through natural feel good chemicals.
- Joining a dance class can increase self-confidence, positive outlook and build social abilities.
- Dancing helps to overcome shyness.
- Dancing is an activity for all ages.
- Dancing helps to learn how to set self-esteem aside while we learn new skills.
- Dancing can alter positions face to health related subjects as teenage pregnancy, and drug and alcohol abuse.
- During the childhood dancing is a good way to enhance some skills like coordination, balance, strength, discipline, stamina and memory.
- Dancing help to get a cognitive development especially in children when they create a spontaneously movement, then presenting movement ideas and solved with a movement response.
- Dancing intensifies the human experience as a form of education.
- Dancing reinforces the formal learning relates to other academic subjects, especially for children who may not response to traditional modes of teaching.